Tuesday, April 18, 2006

to my everyday heroes...

This is to everyone who is helping me through my difficult time:




To Shelby, who comes over as often as possible, keeps me company, makes me laugh, lends a hand with my kids, helping the roughest part of the day go by more quickly and smoothly... THANK YOU.



To Wolf, who spends most of his weekends here, delighting in the company of my children, changing diapers as if they were HIS children, bringing LEGO STARWARS to keep Robby happy and occupied, offering to babysit, doing yardwork, and watching my girly primetime shows with me... THANK YOU.



To Katie, my sister-in-law, who comes over to visit ME, babysits relentlessly and for no charge (except dinner as often as i can) AND does surprise housework while I'm out, and who my children adore... THANK YOU.



To my parents-in-law, who have bent over backwards on a regular basis, keeping my kids while i have to go out of town, offering me weekends at the beach (ALONE), babysitting almost whenever i need it, taxiing Robby home from school for me, bringing dinner when we're sick, helping me catch up on the chores, missing my husband as much as I do (well, almost ;)), checking on me often, offering anything i need and asking nothing in return...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I will never be able to thank them enough.



To Carlie, for talking to me on the phone almost every day, listening to me vent, and reminding me of my OWN advice: "This, too, shall pass!" And for coming over, when her schedule allows, to hang out, watch the kids play, talk about EVERYTHING, and discuss our dreams for future entrepreneurial careers... THANK YOU.



To Courtney, for KNOWING when I need her, driving all the way from jax to help me clean my house, offering advice and encouragement, and driving her long-distance bill through the roof with our hours-long phone conversations... THANK YOU.



And finally, to my dear husband, Drew, whose love and commitment are my anchor. He supported my desire to be a stay-at-home mom, making a living that allows us to afford that (and even wants MORE kids), calls me from the front-lines to let me know he's still safe, and is risking his life to do what he was born to do; protect our freedom! I love you forever, Sgt. Neilson!!!



THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. WITHOUT YOU ALL I WOULD BE INSANE BY NOW. PLEASE DON'T EVER FEEL LIKE I DON'T APPRECIATE EVERYTHING YOU ALL DO FOR ME. I LOVE EACH OF YOU; KNOW THAT I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SURVIVE THIS ROUGH TIME WITHOUT YOUR HELP!!!



[and if i didn't list you, don't feel neglected, it's because i'm tring to do this as quickly as possible as my children are running rampant around the house right now...more later as i find time!!]



Sincerely,



Michelle Montague Neilson

No comments:

Post a Comment